I have been contemplating starting my own blog for some time. After all, everyone I know has one. And goodness knows I spend enough time on theirs to give me some kind of blog cred at this point. But I have so many things on my plate I just kept putting it off. The fact that I’m a master procrastinator probably helped.
But no longer. I have been tagged (and not in that good way) and therefore thrust into finally putting on my big girl pants (or pull up) and diving in. So without further ado, here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are my eight random facts. Enjoy!
1. I am attempting to write a book but in all honesty I have no freakin’ idea what I’m doing and I highly doubt all the money I am spending to figure out what I’m doing will all be for naught.
2. I will be 36 this year and admit it’s freaking me out to get closer to 40.
3. Here’s the TMI fact: I have a large mole above my hairline. Not that hairline…
4. I am not nearly as smart and witty as some people think I am but I am smarter and wittier than some give me credit for.
5. I would have my upper arms lypod (sp?) in a heartbeat.
6. My hair is not naturally red. Big shocker I know…
7. I once stood up Cledus T. Judd by going home instead of going out drinking.
8. One of my favorite foods in the world is raw hot dogs.
Whew! That was hard. My 8 people are: Fran, Maggie, Tessa, Kelly, Tiff, Santa, Deborah, and Christie.